Friday, November 23, 2012

Christmas!!!

Hey guys!!! It's officially the start of the Christmas Season! Sorry I've been too busy to blog, but I loooooove Christmas so I'm back especially for this gorgeous mani! Here's a macro of the Christmas polish I used:


It's Lush Lacquer Tree-Mendous. It's got green microglitter, pink, red, orange, yellow, and blue matte/satin glitter and gold stars. It's a Christmas tree in a bottle!


I started with two coats of Pure Ice Femme Fatale. It's a gorgeous hunter green suede with silver shimmer from their new Velour Finish Line. It's the perfect base for a Christmas tree mani, so I'll probably be using it a lot this season.


Then I topped it off with two coats of Tree-Mendous. It applied really well. I had to fish a little for stars (I wanted one on each nail) but it wasn't that frustrating. If you want a whole shower of stars, you might want to store it upside down for a little bit before applying.


This polish is absolutely perfect to get in the Christmas mood! I don't know how I'm going to take it off! IN. LOVE.


Here's a couple of macros of nails on my right hand. The first one looks like a tree with the placement of the star :) The second one is just soooo glittery!!!

So what's everyone's favorite Christmas polishes for this year?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for Christmas carols and festive decorations! :D This polish looks like a Christmas tree, it's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete