Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence Day!

Here's my mani for today's holiday! I used to have a t-shirt from Old Navy with a glitter American flag on it, so I used that for my inspiration.


The blue is China Glaze Dorothy Who, the red is Barry M Red Glitter and the stamping is Cheeky plate CH 4 with Pure Ice Silver Mercedes. 


This stamp and polish combination worked so well! I didn't even have to start over on any nails!


Every time I look at my nails I get Stars and Stripes forever stuck in my head haha.


Also I keep wiggling my fingertips to make it look like it's waving in the wind. It entertains me to no end.


Now I'm off to help work a fireworks stand and then go see Magic Mike! Have a happy (and safe!) Independence Day!

4 comments:

  1. Love your nails!! I think I'd wiggle my fingers too to make like it's waving hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nails look great! I agree with Beauty on a College budget, looks like they're waving flags. :) Happy 4th July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing - great use of the plates :)

    ReplyDelete