Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer Challenge: Jubilee Street Party


I really had no idea to do for this mani. I've never been to a street party or been under the rule of a queen. The whole concept was foreign. Then I was looking through my untrieds and found Icing Pre Game, which is perfect for a party!


I paired it with Wet n Wild How I Met Your Magenta. I bought this polish purely because of the name. I LOVE HIMYM! I've even dressed up as Robin Sparkles once. I'm glad I bought it because this color is seriously fantastic. Even though it was kinda thin, I didn't have problems with cuticle problems and it applied really well! This was 3 coats. For some reason, any pink that I wear I put on 3 coats and still have VNL. I wasn't too concerned this time since I was layering over it.


And then Pre Game!!! I love love love this polish! It applied really well and I want to put it over everything! Seriously fun. And it's a party in a bottle! This was one coat (with no glitter "plopping", just normal strokes). I could not stop staring at my nails!




Make sure you check out the other awesome blogs participating in the challenge! Click the image above if you'd like to join us!

Debbie at The Crumpet
Danielle at Little Book of Beauty
Neivys at Maquiclub Girl
Arlene at Nails and Vanities
Helena at Nail Wish
Róisín at Cuti-Clue-Les
Laurie at Dressed Up Digits
Lucie at Lucy's Stash
Emma at  Manicurity
Vic at Glowstars
Jackie at Mema's Manis
Rychelle at Colorsplash Nails
Stella at My Wet Nails
Missy at Missy's Manis
Kim at A Polished Addiction
Christine at Lost in My Reverie
Angie at Our Painted World
Bazzia at Polish My Mind
Missy at The Manicured Maniac

3 comments: