Saturday, May 5, 2012

Untried Month Day 15: Sally Hansen Blue It and Forever 21 Flakie

Hey guys! Today I decided to use the Forever 21(Love & Beauty) Flakie I got for my birthday. It's a dupe for OPI I Lily Love You! I'd tried it over a light base before, so I decided to try it over a dark base this time. 


I started with one coat of Sally Hansen Blue It. This metallic blue is GORGEOUS! I love it a lot. Then I added on two layers of the F21 flakie.


I'm not sure what's up with the tips in this picture. It definitely didn't look like that in real life. And, this was so much prettier in real life. I could not get the camera to capture it. It was so shiny and had more purple in reality. Now I'm off to go do my nails for formal tonight :D


Be sure to check out the other ladies' untrieds!


Helen at Nail Newbie
Alyssa C at Polish Junkie Ninja
Lexi at Finger Painted


No comments:

Post a Comment