Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer Challenge: Summer Sunset

I'm a day late on this challenge :/ And earlier today I looked down and all the polish on one nail just popped completely off! Hence the weird hand position.


I started with a base of Icing Peachy Keen because it was right between orange and yellow. Then I sponged OPI In My Back Pocket, Color Club Almost Famous, and Color Club Blushing Rose. Then I sponged Wet n Wild 9.0.2.1.Orange over everything.





Make sure you check out the other awesome blogs participating in the challenge! Click the image above if you'd like to join us!

Debbie at The Crumpet
Danielle at Little Book of Beauty
Neivys at Maquiclub Girl
Arlene at Nails and Vanities
Helena at Nail Wish
Róisín at Cuti-Clue-Les
Laurie at Dressed Up Digits
Lucie at Lucy's Stash
Emma at  Manicurity
Vic at Glowstars
Jackie at Mema's Manis
Rychelle at Colorsplash Nails
Stella at My Wet Nails
Missy at Missy's Manis
Kim at A Polished Addiction
Christine at Lost in My Reverie
Angie at Our Painted World
Bazzia at Polish My Mind
Missy at The Manicured Maniac


1 comment: