Thursday, April 26, 2012

Untried Month Day 9: Lock and Key

The other day I was frustrated with how many untrieds I had, so I decided to use as many in one manicure as I could and I also wanted to use my new LO01 plate.


Base colors from thumb to pinky: Zoa Harley, Revlon Fall Mood, Zoya Meg, Sally Hansen Golden I, and  Zoya Tao. The stamping was done in Kleancolor Metallic Fuchsia, Red, Pink, Sapphire, Purple, Orange and mango.


This was after a couple days wear, so the tips weren't perfect. My favorite nail is my ring finger. I love the golf and pink together :)

Be sure to check out the other ladies' untrieds!


Helen at Nail Newbie
Alyssa C at Polish Junkie Ninja
Lexi at Finger Painted

3 comments:

  1. What a cute plate! And I love all thbe different colored shinies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the plate designs with the keys!! :D Adorable mani! :D

    ReplyDelete