Thursday, April 19, 2012

Untried Month Day 5: Cult Nails Quench

Today I have Cult Nails Quench. This color is didn't look so bloody red in normal light, but under my picture taking lamp and fluorescent lights, it was closely resembled blood and showed streaks pretty bad.


This is two coats, but I probably should've done a third to even everything out. This formula was kinda difficult. It was streaking and I was having issues with balding. You have to be quick with this one!


Be sure to check out the other ladies' untrieds!


Helen at Nail Newbie
Alyssa C at Polish Junkie Ninja

4 comments:

  1. Bummer about the formula, because this is such a beautiful red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks that the formula isn't great. I'm glad I didn't get this one because I've heard it's streaky from a few bloggers! Thanks for the honest review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helloooo Vamp! It's so funny how the camera captures things so inaccurately. Sorry the formula wasn't great. :p

    ReplyDelete