Friday, March 30, 2012

Icing The Golden Age of Glitter

I have always loved Icing/Claire's. Whenever my polish obsession got kinda serious, I started to love them even more because of their fabulous glitters! They're so pretty and unique, plus it's a big bottle for a really good price. One day my friend noticed The Golden Age of Glitter, but I passed on it because I couldn't find another one I wanted to get the BOGO 1/2 off deal. Next time I went in, I decided to grab it. Holy crap am I glad I did! When I saw it, I thought it was gold micro glitter in a black base. It's actually gold AND BLACK GLITTER in a clear base!!! This is 3 coats.



Oh my gosh. It's hard to tell in these pics how dang sparkly it is!!! It's a perfect party polish. It makes me want to glitter some high heels to match and go to something awesome!!!

1 comment: